Monday, March 06, 2006

Strange coincidences...

I give up. My feeble promises to steer clear of Lusht are dashed once more as I discover the mighty Youtube.com. Thanks to many people for this heads up, not least the EBP and his even more estimable mate Colin (scando jazz nut par excellence). But caveat emptor, it's SERIOUSLY addictive. The music videos contained therein are utterly wonderful. The mighty Crimson circa Larks Tongues (with Jamie Muir, no less); prime Little Feat with Lowell George whipping it out; in fact, everything from Strawberry Switchblade to...erm...Creedence!
Most bizarre however, was the fact that I came across THIS. I'm currently involved in some serious Robert Palmer research (don't ask) and I thought I'd search to see if there was any top footage that I'd never seen. How was I to know that some bastard had read my mind and combined the original blue-eyed soul smoothie and that DEVILISH SHOW FROM ABC?
aargh...

No comments: