Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Me And My Big Mouth (another PLOT SPOILER!)

Typical. In my last post I sang the praises of Katee Sackhoff - Kara Thrace AKA Starbuck in Battlestar Galactica, the most irksome, infuriating, contrary, warm, lovable, sexy and downright HUMAN character on the whole shebang and what happens? Yup, THEY KILLED HER OFF!!!
Now I'm paranoid. Is someone at the Sci Fi channel reading this?
Of course not.
But after everything I said about the whole family schtick that BG has goin' on, this hit hard. Too hard actually. It can't be healthy to grieve for a fictional character can it? But it just goes to prove that I was on the money too. This series is awesome and (by all accounts ) will continue to be so right up to the last episode of this season.
Meanwhile, bye lovely Starbuck. You were frakked-up, but still wonderful...sniff. See you on the other side...

(ps I KNOW she'll be back, so don't write to tell me)

No comments: