Wednesday, January 18, 2006

A New Beginning...

So, at last the blog begins. I've tried this twice before but only now (with vast expenditure) can I sit in bed and tap away like Marat in his bath...or summat. The miracle of wireless technology!! Of course the main reason for this is to start some SERIOUS recording work. Me old mate Peter Marsh has helped me (ie:done it for me) install some amazing mulitracking software which goes under the totally inappropriate name of Ardour. Can I get it to work? Can I fu...
Anyway, it seems to be doing the trick of distracting me from the idle pursuit of smoking my lungs out and watching far too many films. Having said that I WILL be posting a fair amount on films I predict.
Anyway, this entry serves as nothing more than an intro...so welcome to my 45 year old, befuddled and VERY illogical brain!
Don't say you weren't warned...

No comments: